Thursday, May 9, 2013

Refrigerator Liners

Keep Your Refrigerator Cleaner!

While hanging out online, I came across these things called Fridge Coasters. The idea is pretty cool since I HATE cleaning my refrigerator. They are absorbent, stylish...blah, blah. If you have glass shelves, you can easily wipe up any spills, so I don't really see the point of putting an easy to clean liner on top of an already easy to clean surface. However, I am interested in anything to help keeping those shelves on the door clean. All the condiment bottles drip and my shelves get disgusting! I feel a trip to the dollar store coming...


One roll of rubber shelf liner, and now my fridge has some style and is sparkly clean! When it gets dirty again I will just remove my $1 liners and soak the yuck off in a sink of warm water.


2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Love this! There is not enough elbow grease in the world to get the ketchup stain out of that door shelf! I'm doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...